Thursday 27 November 2014

organisation

Final organisation for photo-shoot


  • The confirmed date for my photo-shoot is the 11th of December
  • I plan to use my own digital camera as i know this is a reliable piece of equipment that will produce a high quality image
  • I plan to use my friends who will act as the featured bands and artists - 2 male friends and myself who will pose as my created indie rock band ; the main cover stars for my magazine - 2 male friends who will pose as another featured band who will appear in the contents page; a female friend who will pose as a solo artist also appearing in the contents page.
  • I will take multiple photos for each band/ artist so i can evaluate which photos would be most effective in reflecting their music genre and the style of my magazine.
  • I will use medium shots because they are the conventional shot type for music magazines, especially NME however i may use a slightly low angle for the featured band to communicate their power and importance as the main cover stars
  • I am using dark sunglasses for the main feature to reflect their cool, rebellious image and because its a common prop used by indie rock bands
  • I may use another prop; a fake microphone for my supporting band because i may decide to do the shoot as though they were live at concert
  • I will use the lighting to create a brighter more clearer image for the benefit of my readers however i may not use brighter lighting for my supporting band if the images are supposed to be taking whilst at a concert (because usually its quite dark) 


No comments:

Post a Comment